- Held by Fundación MAPFRE in partnership with IE University.
- They are being launched in three categories: Prevention and Mobility; Improving Health and Digital Technology (e-Health); and Senior Economics.
- They are being held in Europe, Brazil, and the rest of Latin America.
- In February, nine finalist projects will be chosen. And the three winners will be chosen in April, who will receive a total of 120,000 euros to carry out their projects.
- The deadline to apply is November 15.
For the fifth consecutive year, Fundación MAPFRE, in partnership with IE University, fosters social innovation as a driver of change. The objective is to identify projects with a high capacity for social transformation and positive impact and enable them to show their value and potential to improve people’s lives.
MOBILITY, HEALTH, AND SENIOR ECONOMY
Researchers, entrepreneurs, scientists, and students from universities and business schools will have an opportunity to present solutions focused on three objectives: improving the mobility and safety of the most vulnerable groups; fostering health and encourage healthy habits; and promoting initiatives that encourage active aging and improve the quality of life of people 55 to 75 years old.
NINE FINALISTS FROM LATIN AMERICA AND EUROPE
The awards will be launched in three regions: Brazil, the rest of Latin America, and Europe, where a total of nine finalist projects will be nominated, i.e., one per category and region. The selection will take place in February 2022 and the grand finale will be held in Madrid in April 2022, where three winners (one per category) will be chosen.
CAREER GUIDANCE AND 40,000 EUROS
The nine finalists will have the opportunity to be part of a public relations plan, receive high visibility with potential investors, and get advice on how to most effectively carry out their proposals. The winners will receive free coaching and consulting sessions and an individual prize of 40,000 euros to carry out their project.
All of them will become part of the Innova Network, the community of social entrepreneurs created around the Awards, which encourages the exchange of expert knowledge and support among entrepreneurs around the world.
Interested parties may submit projects
until November 15 at: